Taking the opportunity to spotlight successful audiology practices, and learning more about how they do it, is one way we can strive to deliver better hearing. We continue our practice spotlight series with a focus on single office practices.
Ronnie Boling, Owner & Business Manager of Brentwood Hearing Center, and Clark Buxton, Sycle Sales Account Manager, have an enlightening discussion about how a single office audiology practice stays successful. They deliver answers to questions, like:
- How did you get into the Audiology/Hearing Care industry?
- What makes your practice successful?
- How do you find and, more importantly, keep your employees?
- What is most important in the care of your patients?
- What trends are you noticing in the industry?
- How do you maintain your current database?